2511 E. Thousand Oaks Blvd.
Thousand Oaks, CA. 91362
Why consider private music Lessons?
Music directors are almost - but not quite - superhuman. Often they just do not have enough time to spend with each student individually.
With limited time and the concert in mind, school programs usually focus on rhythm, note reading, and fingerings. Often there just isn't time for articulation and development of tone quality.
- can focus on tone development, technique, solo literature, theory, and improvisation.
- will also help the student excel inside the music classroom.
- help develop the skill, enthusiasm, and confidence needed for recitals, concerts, solos, and school ensembles.
Basic techniques, the foundation for all advanced skills, are more easily taught in a one-on-one setting with a teacher specializing in that instrument.
About TeachersMusicians' Boulevard is proud to be able to present a large number of skilled and caring teachers. Most of them have a university degree and at least two years teaching experience.
Brass and Woodwind Instruments Teachers
String Instruments Teachers
Vocal & Piano Teachers
- Available for all ages.
- At any level, beginners to advanced.
- Learn Any style,classic, jazz, and rock.
- Times available 8AM-10PM seven days a week.
Our Music Lesson Studios
We have seven sound proofed studios, each is equipped for private lessons.There is a comfortable lounge area for parents and for students to wait for lessons and the repair shop and retail store are adjacent to studios to serve any musical needs.