2511 E. Thousand Oaks Blvd
Thousand Oaks, CA. 91362
Saxphone Teachers in Musicians'Boulevard Music Studio
Patricia enjoys teaching students of all ages, as well as performing a variety of musical styles from classical to jazz, in orchestras, big bands, and musicals.
- Her approach to teaching is to encourage and build confidence , while developing technique and musical expression. “Playing music is a powerfully rewarding experience for me, and so is teaching it to others.”
- She earned her Master of Music degree at the University of Southern California, and specializes in both saxophone and clarinet.
Direct: 805-523-7492 Studio: 805-497-7725
- Mrs. Joyce holds a BA Music Degree from California State University - Long Beach, and an AA Degree in Music from Fullerton College.
- She specializes in oboe, flute, saxophone, clarinet, and recorder. She teaches all ages and all levels, both classical and jazz.k
- In addition to teaching she performs on all woodwinds in a variety of groups including orchestras, big bands, wind ensembles, musicals, and chamber ensembles.
Direct: 805-907-6617 email@example.com
Patrick is an accomplished musician, teacher, and woodwind/brasswind repair technician.
- Specializing in saxophone, Patrick has a Bachelor of Music Education degree from Central Michigan and has experience as a performer and teacher in many genres.
- Classical, jazz, and popular forms are all within Patrick's realm of experience.
"Music has always been a big part of my life, and it is a joy to help others discover music."
Isidro "Rosie" Yanez
Direct: 805-407-1003 firstname.lastname@example.org Studio: 805-497-7725
Mr. Yanez is a full time professional musician that performs 200 times a year and has played saxophone for 45 years. He has performed with Grammy winner "Little Joe" and Blues legend Coco Montoya.
- He graduated from the Grove School of Music and specializes in music composition. He holds a Masters degree from UC Santa Barbara in Education/Psychology.
- He has been a woodwind specialist at the Conejo Summer Music Camps, Viewpoint School, and Hueneme Elementary and Fillmore School Districts. His students have won numerous awards including National Outstanding Soloist by Down Beat Magazine (middle school Driven).
- Available for all ages.
- At any level, beginners to advanced.
- Learn Any style,classic, jazz, and rock.
- Times available 8AM-10PM seven days a week.
Our Music Lesson Studios
We have seven sound proofed studios, each is equipped for private lessons. There is a comfortable lounge area for parents and for students to wait for lessons. and the repair shop and the retail store are adjacent to studios to serve any musical needs.